Tuesday, August 22, 2006

roomies

So, I posted an ad on craig's list looking for a room mate to fill my spot in June. I've gotten some great responses so far but this has been by far the best:

"am a young model been working in Africa for a while now i wanna come back to the states and i need an apartment, am planning on starting life all over again i hope u wouldn't mind giving all information that concerns the room plus view of it on here, i am nice and friendly, i love to watch movies i have parties sometime so we could have some dinners sometime,mail me on my email addy if u have an apartment for me , u have to mail me on my email cos i will read them faster in it. i hop e to read from u soon,my mail is bisexjenny@yahoo.com."

notice the email address, fantastic.

here is another:

"hello i am responding to your add"

I responded with:

"i am responding to your email."

In other news The Heads of State are speaking tomorrow in Philly, Tim and I are going if anyone else is interested in coming.

No comments: