Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fan Mail

So it's been a while since i posted last and I am starting to feel the heat from my fans, the label, and my mom. Here are some of the letters I have received:

Dearest Frank,

How you doing my friend? I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and how much my life has suffered due to your lack of posting. I feel as if a part of me has died and someone is having rough sex with the corpse. I know you check this 10 times an hour so let me know within the hour you bitch. I love you so much. I am in the student center computer lab i hope someone is reading this. Oh fuck nah. -Katie Mancine

PS do you have someone doing email surveillance? I
can't spell. cause if so i said the f word

She is taking things really hard.

Dear Kind Sir,

I miss your blog dearly. Please bring it back, please. I have been reduced to constantly taking pictures of myself in the bathroom for myspace. I need something else to do with my time so please for the love of god post again! please!

I love you in a way that is uncomfortable for both of us.
Marquise.



I apologize to my fans and I promise to post more often.

No comments: